Zbrush: Male Characters for 3D Printing
Created with the absolute first timer in mind, this course will teach you to become proficient in many of Zbrush’s more complex features – many of which are unknown to more advanced users. By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge and skills to create professional-quality 3D models fit for 3D printing and sales.
Join our lead 3D Modeler Josh O’hala as he creates several body types for all of your male character needs. You will be guided through our professional production pipeline:
You will learn how to become comfortable navigating Zbrush.
You will learn how to add simple geometry to your project which will be used later.
Learn to create multiple faces and hairstyles.
Learn to age your characters.
You will learn how to use many commonly used brushes as well as specialized brushes to create beautiful and accurate sculpts.
The lessons learned will be reinforced as Josh guides you through creating multiple male body types.
You will learn how to optimize your models for 3D printing.
and much more! visit us on youtube (runeforge studios) for examples of our models and tutorials.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn how to digitally sculpt in the industry-leading software: Zbrush
- Learn how to navigate ZBrush
- Learn to use many brushes: what each does and when to use them
- Learn how to create five different body types, faces, and hairstyles
- Learn how to pose your character
- Learn how to optimize your model for 3D printing
Topics for this course